karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep an eye on OPS4J projects
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:27:36 GMT
Hi,

Concerning the pax-cdi project, I have different questions that I would
like to discuss with you.

- Is the goal of pax-cdi to become the reference implementation of OSGI CDI
(http://blog.osgi.org/2012/05/osgicdi-integration-rfp-available-for.html)
as mentioned on pax-cdi home page?
- As there is already an Apache project called Deltaspike to support CDI
injection in non J2EE environment, pax-cdi could benefit of using Apache
DeltaSpike to run weld, openwebbbeans, openeejb top of karaf ?
- Is the goal of pax-cdi to be a facade, proxy top of existing CDI
containers (weld, ...) ?
- How this integration will be achieved with Karaf (one CDI global
container or each bundle deployed on karaf will act as a light CDI
container (like we do with Spring - ApplicationContext) ?

Regards,

Charles

--
Charles Moulliard