karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Attachment email thing and new JIRA….
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:39:53 GMT
Hi Dan,

thanks for the update, I gonna upgrade on our side.

Regards
JB

On 08/27/2012 08:53 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Since I know Karaf folks have started using this…..
>
> The JIRA upgrade over the weekend seems to have broken all the RSS feed URL's that were
being used to generate the attachment email thing.   I've updated the CXF stuff now to use
the new URL.   If you are getting strange errors from the script, you may need to update the
URL.    You can look at the CXF template (and likely just use it if you aren't):

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org