karaf-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <urom...@paypal.com>
Subject Re: Tentative Release Dates for 2.2.9 and.or 2.3.0?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:54:16 GMT
Hi JB,

thank you so much for this quick response.

We are primarily interested in 2.2.9 - 2.3.0 would only be our second best
option for now, and hence this is excellent news.

By the way, if it comes to a release vote, it would be a +1 from me.

Not that I really have a vote, but we have used and tested 2.2.9-SNAPSHOT
for a few weeks now (I have created our own local daily snapshots from the
Apache SVN) and could not see any issues with any of our use cases.

-Uli