karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on Karaf Trunk - missing dependency
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:42:24 GMT
I just did a checkout and build and am receiving the following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project enterprise: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.karaf.features:enterprise:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.api:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.utils:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I looked in the Apache snapshot repository and there isn't a 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
jar.  Nor is there a 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

Side note: I checked out the Aries project and it fails to build due to
dozens of compile errors.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> FYI,
>
> this issue is fixed, someone made a mistake: Aries Blueprint Core trunk is
> 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT but Aries Blueprint Core Compatibility trunk is still
> 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 07/23/2012 07:29 PM, uromahn wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am trying to build my own local snapshot of Karaf 3.0.0 but the build is
>> failing.
>>

>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project framework: Could not resolve
>> dependencies for project
>> org.apache.karaf.features:**framework:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
>> artifact
>> org.apache.aries.blueprint:**org.apache.aries.blueprint.**
>> core.compatibility:jar:1.0.1-**SNAPSHOT
>> in nexus-local (http://localhost:8081/nexus/**content/groups/public<http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public>)
>> -> [Help
>> 1]
>>
>> The version of the Aries Blueprint core-compatibility is defined as
>> 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT but that version is nowhere to be found - not even in the
>> publicly available sources of Aries (aka Apache SVN)!
>>
>> Can anyone please enlighten me where I should find this version so I can
>> add
>> it to my local Nexus? Or should this really be version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and
>> is
>> actually a bug?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> -Uli