karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on Karaf Trunk - missing dependency
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:09:36 GMT
I applied the changed aries.application.version and aries.util.version from
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT --> 1.0.0.  When I did that I received the following:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project enterprise: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.karaf.features:enterprise:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.resolver.obr:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.install:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.management:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.modeller:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.default.local.platform:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.deployment.management:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.runtime:jar:1.0.0:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.aries.application:org.apache.aries.application.resolver.obr:jar:1.0.0
in repository.apache.org-releases (
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public) -> [Help 1]

Is this release in process or is it in a different repository?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> you can update your local copy, I'm upgrading to Aries Application API and
> Utils 1.0.0 (released).
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 07/24/2012 03:42 PM, Scott England-Sullivan wrote:
>
>> I just did a checkout and build and am receiving the following error:
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project enterprise: Could not resolve
>> dependencies for project
>> org.apache.karaf.features:**enterprise:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
>> artifacts could not be resolved:
>> org.apache.aries.application:**org.apache.aries.application.**
>> api:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
>> org.apache.aries.application:**org.apache.aries.application.**
>> utils:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> I looked in the Apache snapshot repository and there isn't a
>> 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>> jar.  Nor is there a 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> Side note: I checked out the Aries project and it fails to build due to
>> dozens of compile errors.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  FYI,
>>>
>>> this issue is fixed, someone made a mistake: Aries Blueprint Core trunk
>>> is
>>> 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT but Aries Blueprint Core Compatibility trunk is still

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource
Web:     http://www.fusesource.com
Blog:     http://sully6768.blogspot.com