karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on Karaf Trunk - missing dependency
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:33:20 GMT
Doh!  Missed the latest updates and only changed my local copy. :-)

BTW, glad to hear you are back and feeling better.  There must be something
in the air.  I was hospitalized with an upper respiratory bacterial
infection back in April.  Nasty stuff.  I have enough anti-biotics in me
now though that I should be good for years. :-)

Best Regards,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource