karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second birthday concall and release schedule
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:02:03 GMT
OK, issues are going up and down for the 3.x release since weeks now;
the interesting question: what is really missing (from a feature point
of view) for 3.0? Couldn't we delay them for 3.1/4.0? I still think
that 3.0 is such a big change that we should rather bring it out
slowly instead of pushing an even larger feature amount into it; don't
you think?

Kind regards,
Andreas