karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Comment out SNAPSHOT repositories by default
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:44:50 GMT
Sorry, I missed the second point. That's why I proposed to comment and,
if people want to use SNAPSHOT, they can comment out the snapshot repo.

Of course, we have to document that in one way or another (I mean
without Internet connection, please comment the SNAPSHOT repo, or if you
want to use SNAPSHOT, please comment out the SNAPSHOT repo ;)).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré