karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Second birthday concall and release schedule
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:24:28 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to make an update about three topics:

1/ Second birthday concall
Once again sorry for the delay for this concall.
I propose this second birthday concall on Monday, July, 16th, at 18:00 GMT.
I will create the wiki page for attendees and provide the connection
information.

2/ Karaf 2.3.0 release
I reviewed the Karaf 2.3.0 opened issues. I gonna work on these issues
today. However, we don't have dependencies to pending SNAPSHOTs or so,
so I think we can release a first 2.3.0 version. I propose to cut off
the release on Wednesday.
WDYT ?
@Jamie: is it OK for you ? I can take this release if you prefer.

3/ Karaf 3.0.0RC1
Currently, we have mainly two blocking issue for this first RC release:
- we have to update to Aries 1.0.0 (instead of SNAPSHOT as we have
currently)
- the source distribution is missing
I'm working on the source distribution and I raised the Jira about the
Aries modules update.
I'm going to gear up the Aries update in order to cut off a first RC
release (as it is currently). It would be great to be able to cut off
the release end of this week.

Regards
JB
--