karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [discuss] Changing the org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg into org.apache.karaf.ssh.cfg
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:47:25 GMT
I think that depends if we want to split the shell.ssh module into 
command and server. If we split it then sshd.cfg is perfect for the server.

Christian


Am 05.07.2012 13:44, schrieb jb@nanthrax.net:
> I think that org.apache.karaf.sshd is a better name.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://wwx.talend.com
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: "jb@nanthrax.net" <jb@nanthrax.net>
> To: <dev@karaf.apache.org>, <dev@karaf.apache.org>
> Subject: [discuss] Changing the org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg into org.apache.karaf.ssh.cfg
> Date: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 12:21 pm
>
>
> +1 of course only on trunk for 3.0.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://wwx.talend.com
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: "Christian Schneider" <chris@die-schneider.net>
> To: <dev@karaf.apache.org>
> Subject: [discuss] Changing the org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg into org.apache.karaf.ssh.cfg
> Date: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 11:06 am
>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I think the config pid for the ssh command and server is a bit misleading.
> It is called org.apache.karaf.shell which I do not immediately connect
> to ssh. It also only contains settings for ssh and not the shell in general.
>
> So I propose we change this pid to org.apache.karaf.ssh for karaf 3.
>
> Christian
>


-- 
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division http://www.talend.com


Mime
View raw message