karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Does the ssh:sshd command really need to create a new ssh server on each call?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:57:16 GMT
You hit a good sport there. I think we could need an information on all
kind of services with external connectivity that are running.

So tpyically I would like to see:
- http
- ssh
- jmx

As bit like netstat -l just for karaf but with some additional
informations. I think such a command would also be a nice security tool
to check you do not have ports open that should be closed.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect