karaf-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <urom...@paypal.com>
Subject Re: Build error on Karaf Trunk - missing dependency
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:54:39 GMT
I do have the Apache Snapshot repo defined as a proxy in my local Nexus,
however I have it under a different URL
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/). I verified,
however, that both URL's (I assume both URLs point to the same Nexus repo)
have not the 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT version of the Aries Blueprint
Core-Compatibility jar.

I also find it unlikely that I would find this version in any public repo at
this point since I just checked out the Aries sources (trunk) and the
version defined in the corresponding pom.xml is still 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

So, I assume that JB or someone else is in the process of locally "fixing"
all those dependencies which will hopefully be published and fixed soon, as
JB mentioned previously.

Thanks for your reply. :)
-Uli