karaf-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <urom...@paypal.com>
Subject Build error on Karaf Trunk - missing dependency
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:29:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to build my own local snapshot of Karaf 3.0.0 but the build is
failing.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project framework: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.karaf.features:framework:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact
org.apache.aries.blueprint:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core.compatibility:jar:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
in nexus-local (http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public) -> [Help
1]

The version of the Aries Blueprint core-compatibility is defined as
1.0.1-SNAPSHOT but that version is nowhere to be found - not even in the
publicly available sources of Aries (aka Apache SVN)!

Can anyone please enlighten me where I should find this version so I can add
it to my local Nexus? Or should this really be version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and is
actually a bug?

Thank you,
-Uli