karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.8
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:13:19 GMT
Hello Karaf devs,

regresion in KarArtifactInstaller service?

in karaf-2.2.7,

  karInstaller.update( full/path/to/my/myfeature.kar )  unpacks my
'myfeature.jar' under local-repo

in karaf-2.2.8, the call, expect that I put myfeature.kar under
local-repo/myfeature.kar?

is it expected?  This changes breaks my custom deployment.

Can we have this new behavior in 3.0, or 2.3 instead? since I would
like to continue upgrading to latest 2.2.x code without changing my
code.

Thanks

-Dan