karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Do not depend to OSGi Compendium
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:26:28 GMT
I think we should not depend on an implementation if there is an API.
The implementation can bring in unwanted transitive depencies that are
much worse than managing the package dependencies.
At runtime it can be enough to install the impl of course if it brings
along the api.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider