karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems building karaf trunk
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 16:02:06 GMT
I haven't had a lot of time to look at karaf recently but I really thought I left it so that
the build worked in one step, and for this reason I did NOT use the new packagings in the
build but instead used pom packaging and explicitly called out the mojos that the packaging
uses.  This is infuriating from the perspective of wanting to use our own capabilities but
I think necessary for a reasonable release process.

david jencks