karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Handling of initial bundles
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 09:21:53 GMT
uuhhhh, no :-)

The startup.properties is completely created from the framework
features.xml :-) The only startup.properties you find in an empty
trunk are:

pieber@prime karaf]$ find -name startup.properties
./main/src/test/resources/test-karaf-home/etc/startup.properties
./itests/tests/src/test/resources/org/apache/karaf/testing/startup.properties
./instance/core/src/test/resources/etc/startup.properties

@./main/src/test/resources/test-karaf-home/etc/startup.properties

for unittests

@./itests/tests/src/test/resources/org/apache/karaf/testing/startup.properties

no idea why this one is here. I'll remove it; it does nothing in the
karaf testframework we're using for our itests.

@./instance/core/src/test/resources/etc/startup.properties

for unittests

So there is no need for manually editing any startup.property files
(and even less for the itests).

Kind regards,
Andreas