karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Handling of initial bundles
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 07:46:09 GMT
The problem for me is not too many dependencies, it is really too much
code.  The more code there is in main, the more bug fixes there will be,
which means that people won't be able to update at runtime.
What I really don't like in bringing features is that those have changed in
the past and may certainly also change in the future, which mean the main
jar will not be as stable is it should be.
I really prefer to keep it at a minimum and rely on the feature service to
deploy all the features.  Why is that a problem ?

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net

Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
FuseSource, Integration everywhere