karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Handling of initial bundles
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 08:29:03 GMT
Honestly I am not sure. I just see that we have a startup.properties in
the resources dir and learned that we have to keep it in sync with the
startup.properties from the
framework feature.

So perhaps this is not necessary anymore? Can we delete this file then?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de