karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf's WebConsole as a web portal for all features?
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 00:02:19 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

So I can just implement my own bundles with all hooks required by
webconsole.  How do you integrate? in term of packaging?  Do i need to
be part of WebConsole feature?

Thanks

-D

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org> wrote:
> Hey Dan,
> Sure you can re-use webconsole codebase. The login infrastructure basically delegates
authorization to JAAS realm named karaf. If you will need any assistance wit extensions, just
type to dev@. We are more than happy to help you. There are few base classes than you can
extend to get basic L&F in place. To extend navigation you simply publish NavigationProvider
implementations in OSGi service registry.