karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.2.6
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:26:08 GMT
As it's the case since Karaf 2.2.x, it's not a bug for me, it's an
enhancement. We moved from StartLevel 30 to StartLevel 60.

I don't want to block the release for that as it's not a critical bug.

We can discuss to change this behavior for 2.2.7 or more probably for 3.0.0.

More over the user always have a workaround.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré