karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Apache Karaf projects for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:11:51 GMT
Hey Stephen,

OK, so all in all we're of one opinion about the targets and that
we're not there right now :-)

But after reading your email I'm not sure about another point: is it
OK for you to create a gsoc2012 for "Karaf Live Development" or are
you the opinion that we're there anyhow almost? I personally have the
feeling that there's quite a lot of work to do and we could need the
work power of a gsoc student in that direction, don't you think?
*confused*

Kind regards,
Andreas