karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Reuben Garrett <reubengarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Confluence karma for RubyTuesdayDONO
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:40:53 GMT
Salutations!

I'm contributing to the documentation for Camel and Felix, and would like
to join Karaf as well.  Programmer enthusiast though I may be, my best
talents for now are "soft" editorial revisions (spelling, grammar,
readability) to the wiki pages.

I have come to value Karaf and use it daily for my employer's enterprise
integration projects.  With your support, I'd like to promote wider
acceptance of Karaf by contributing to its documentation.

I have already completed an ICLA, and my Confluence username is:
RubyTuesdayDONO

Best regards,
Reuben Garrett