karaf-dev mailing list archives

From jbert <albert.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf 3 alternative for packages:exports missing?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:55:09 GMT
Hello,

I regularly used packages:exports in Karaf 2.2.5 for diagnosing resolve
errors; it provides a list of packages combined with the bundle-id of the
bundle exporting a given package.

The packages:imports command seems to be replaced by bundle:requirements in
Karaf 3, but did anyone think to port the exports functionality? I didn't
spot a bundle:exports command...

I know about bundle:headers, but this command works differently; you can't
simply grep for a given package without having to resort to the "--context"
parameter. I also looked at the help for the headers command, and it doesn't
have some "--exports" switch, so no luck there.

Did I miss something, or did this functionality get lost?

With best regards,

Bert Jacobs