karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: karaf pull request: Update manual/src/main/webapp/users-guide/logging-system.conf
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:44:39 GMT
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 08:43, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I received another patch for the manual by e-mail (around how to write
> tests).
>
> I will create the Jira and commit it.

Maybe a stupid question: but is this even legal without a patch in our
jira? I know we've this discussion already about trivial and non-trivial
patches. How about documentation in general. Is documentation considered
trivial or non-trivial? Am I allowed to commit the pull-request on our
karaf-github-mirror?

Kind regards,
Andreas