karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] System repo, artifacts resolution and aether
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:36:43 GMT
FYI, with "making the link URL handler more clever" i mean probably
encoding the Maven coordinates (GAV) into the link url somehow (by
convention), so that it allows to fallback to some other handler (aether
e.g.) when the link cannot be resolved. Not sure yet. Maybe you guys have
an idea?

--
Toni Menzel Source <http://tonimenzel.com>