karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Trunk build on Jenkins
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:38:45 GMT
Hi all,

I fixed an issue on the build around the manual (the OSGi statements
were not correct).

Now we have an issue due to the demos:

org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Failed
to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.karaf.demos:my-kar:pom:1.0 from/to apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/demos/my-kar/1.0/my-kar-1.0.pom.

Return code is: 400, ReasonPhrase:Bad Request.

I'm going to fix that.

However, we have different small issues around this demo:

- I don't think that the demos should be registered by default in the
features list (feature:list). I think we have to document how to install
and "use/show" the demos in action in Karaf. The user should perform the
feature:add-url, feature:install, etc commands.
- The build doesn't seem to be fully correct to me.

WDYT ?

Waiting your comments around that, I remove the demos from the reactor.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré