karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Support mvn:* urls in karaf-maven-plugin:features-create-kar
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 06:45:37 GMT
Hi,

I replied directly in the Jira. I'm gonna take a deeper look. Even if I
don't see a huge value in most of use case (the user that wants a kar
most of the time as the features file locally as it's the basement of
his kar), one interesting use case could be to create kar over existing
features XML.

I will comment directly in the Jira after digging around.

Regards
JB