karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing Pax Exam 2.3.1 release
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:38:02 GMT
Hey JB,

Yeah, I've seen this. If I revert the change, upgrade to pax-exam
2.3.1-SNAPSHOT and use the v2.3.x branch I get at least the same errors
as on the current master; btw am I the only one with those:

Failed tests:
testInstallCommand:CoreTest.testInstallCommand:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT\/zip}(org.apache.karaf.shell.itests.CoreTest):

org.sonatype.aether.util.artifact.DefaultArtifact

testFeatures:FeaturesTest.testFeatures:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT\/zip}(org.apache.karaf.shell.itests.FeaturesTest):

Command not found: obr:list-url

I'll let it be right now and upgrade/revert on trunk ASAP we release
2.3.1 of pax-exam. I think we can live with the old guava version quite
good for 4 days; at least better than with another snapshot version :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas