karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Apache Karaf projects for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:27:34 GMT
On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:29:08 AM Jamie G. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Open source projects and organisations have until Friday, 9 March at
> 23:00 GMT to apply to mentor students as part of this year's Google
> Summer of Code (GSoC) event. Projects interested in applying can
> register (sign in required) for the eighth annual event now;
> application requirements can be found on the FAQ page and a Mentor
> Manual is provided.

In the past, none of this needed to be done by anyone here.   Apache has
always applied as an organization and all the Apache projects fell under that.
There will likely be discussions starting soon on code-awards@apache.org about
it.   (actually,  a *bit* surprised there hasn't been more action there.)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp