karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Start 3.0.x stabilizing branch and feature freeze
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:19:53 GMT
We've been feature complete since last august, except everyone keeps deciding we need more
features.  I think Andreas's point is that unless we decide that we're going to do a release
we'll never run out of essential features that absolutely need to be in 3.0 before we can
release it.

What specific features do you need in 3.0 that aren't there right now?

anyway +1 from me.

thanks
david jencks

On Jan 14, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Christian Schneider wrote:

> Basically this is a good idea. I am just unsure if we are already at the point where
we should do the branch.
> Do we have all features necessary for 3.0 finished? I think we should do the branch as
soon as we are feature complete. So the