karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Database commands for Karaf
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:11:23 GMT
jms ConnectionFactory would be another interesting theme for commands.

We could also allow to define ConnectionFactories as OSGi services
(ActiveMQ already does it by default).

So commands for jms could be like:

jms:select -> select ConnectionFactory to use
jms:create-dest -> create destination
jms:delete-dest -> delete destination
jms:list -> list destinations
jms:browse -> browse queue
jms:send -> send message
jms:move -> move a message from one dest to another
jms:listen -> Watch live messages

A bit similar to the activemq commands but for any jms provider

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de