karaf-dev mailing list archives: December 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Idea: Dynamic information in feature:info or bundles:info Wed, 21 Dec, 20:06
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 06:31
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 10:04
Jean-Baptiste Onofré [REMINDER] Don't forget Jira and user guide Thu, 01 Dec, 16:54
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Karaf trunk assemblies broken Sat, 03 Dec, 06:19
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Karaf trunk assemblies broken Sat, 03 Dec, 06:48
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Karaf trunk assemblies broken [FIXED] Sat, 03 Dec, 07:04
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Karaf trunk assemblies broken Sat, 03 Dec, 17:34
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Deployers, or what happened to the full kar Tue, 06 Dec, 05:49
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Deployers, or what happened to the full kar Tue, 06 Dec, 05:54
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Deployers, or what happened to the full kar Tue, 06 Dec, 06:45
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: svn commit: r1210803 - in /karaf/trunk: jaas/config/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/config/impl/OsgiKeystoreManager.java management/server/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/management/ConnectorServerFactory.java Tue, 06 Dec, 09:48
Jean-Baptiste Onofré [REPORT] Apache Karaf Tue, 06 Dec, 13:53
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Introducing a task scheduler in Karaf Wed, 07 Dec, 15:01
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Karaf 2nd call meeting Wed, 07 Dec, 15:21
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 13:08
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 13:11
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 15:49
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 08:41
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 08:57
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 09:58
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 12:38
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 12:40
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 13:19
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 15:17
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [IDEA] Sticky Start Level Listener Fri, 16 Dec, 13:16
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Mon, 19 Dec, 13:09
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 06:52
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 09:41
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 10:08
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 10:09
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 10:11
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 10:16
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 13:32
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 13:51
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0 Fri, 23 Dec, 06:35
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0 Fri, 23 Dec, 08:07
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0 Fri, 23 Dec, 09:35
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0 Fri, 23 Dec, 10:31
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Mon, 26 Dec, 07:51
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: unused config param? Mon, 26 Dec, 08:43
Jean-Baptiste Onofré [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Mon, 26 Dec, 15:04
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Mon, 26 Dec, 15:16
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Mon, 26 Dec, 18:26
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Mon, 26 Dec, 20:03
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Mon, 26 Dec, 20:13
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 08:37
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 12:42
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 14:22
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 16:56
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 17:26
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 20:05
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 11:01
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: svn commit: r1209043 - /karaf/trunk/shell/console/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/shell/commands/basic/DefaultActionPreparator.java Thu, 01 Dec, 11:47
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: New design for service:list Fri, 02 Dec, 17:48
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: svn commit: r1210803 - in /karaf/trunk: jaas/config/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/config/impl/OsgiKeystoreManager.java management/server/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/management/ConnectorServerFactory.java Tue, 06 Dec, 17:28
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: svn commit: r1210803 - in /karaf/trunk: jaas/config/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/config/impl/OsgiKeystoreManager.java management/server/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/management/ConnectorServerFactory.java Tue, 06 Dec, 17:50
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 15:23
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 15:27
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 13:18
Łukasz Dywicki Re: Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 10:44
Łukasz Dywicki Re: New design for service:list Fri, 02 Dec, 17:43
Łukasz Dywicki Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 08:23
Łukasz Dywicki Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Wed, 28 Dec, 00:16
Łukasz Dywicki [WebConsole] Bunch of changes Wed, 28 Dec, 18:00
Łukasz Dywicki Re: [WebConsole] Bunch of changes Thu, 29 Dec, 14:59
j.@nanthrax.net Re: [PROPOSAL] New Karaf commands norm Thu, 01 Dec, 14:10
j.@nanthrax.net Re: New design for service:list Fri, 02 Dec, 11:23
j.@nanthrax.net Re: svn commit: r1211855 - /karaf/trunk/pom.xml Thu, 08 Dec, 12:37
j.@nanthrax.net Re: svn commit: r1211855 - /karaf/trunk/pom.xml Thu, 08 Dec, 13:07
j.@nanthrax.net Re: [Proposition] : New maven module - OpenEJB - Karaf Wed, 14 Dec, 12:01
j.@nanthrax.net Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 14:35
j.@nanthrax.net Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 11:01
j.@nanthrax.net Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 12:17
j.@nanthrax.net Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 12:18
j.@nanthrax.net Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 12:22
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 15:26
Achim Nierbeck Re: Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 07:55
Achim Nierbeck Re: svn commit: r1210803 - in /karaf/trunk: jaas/config/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/config/impl/OsgiKeystoreManager.java management/server/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/management/ConnectorServerFactory.java Tue, 06 Dec, 08:57
Achim Nierbeck Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Thu, 08 Dec, 10:15
Achim Nierbeck Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Wed, 14 Dec, 15:49
Achim Nierbeck Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 10:29
Achim Nierbeck Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 11:16
Achim Nierbeck Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 12:40
Achim Nierbeck Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Mon, 26 Dec, 19:01
Andreas Pieber Re: Board report December 2011 Thu, 01 Dec, 08:03
Andreas Pieber Re: New design for service:list Fri, 02 Dec, 12:21
Andreas Pieber Re: Introducing a task scheduler in Karaf Wed, 07 Dec, 16:13
Andreas Pieber Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Wed, 07 Dec, 16:24
Andreas Pieber Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 09:56
Andreas Pieber Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 10:35
Andreas Pieber Re: Archetypes to create a Web project for Karaf Thu, 15 Dec, 12:42
Andreas Pieber Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE Thu, 15 Dec, 14:12
Andreas Pieber Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 09:28
Andreas Pieber Re: Fork of the wrapper code Thu, 22 Dec, 11:33
Andreas Pieber Re: Karaf 2nd call meeting Mon, 26 Dec, 08:30
Andreas Pieber Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default jre.properties Tue, 27 Dec, 03:20
Andreas Pieber Release PaxExam Karaf Testframework 0.5.0 Sat, 31 Dec, 22:12
Bengt Rodehav Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 09:36
Bengt Rodehav Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.5 Thu, 22 Dec, 10:08
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 201590
Apr 2015167
Mar 201596
Feb 2015135
Jan 2015162
Dec 201485
Nov 201496
Oct 2014128
Sep 2014229
Aug 201457
Jul 2014171
Jun 2014120
May 201464
Apr 201482
Mar 201493
Feb 2014258
Jan 2014124
Dec 2013195
Nov 201390
Oct 2013124
Sep 201358
Aug 201345
Jul 2013113
Jun 201371
May 2013110
Apr 201388
Mar 2013185
Feb 2013159
Jan 2013174
Dec 201257
Nov 2012100
Oct 2012222
Sep 2012137
Aug 2012229
Jul 2012103
Jun 2012210
May 2012214
Apr 2012142
Mar 2012139
Feb 2012121
Jan 2012179
Dec 2011231
Nov 2011175
Oct 2011206
Sep 2011187
Aug 2011233
Jul 2011233
Jun 2011125
May 2011264
Apr 2011270
Mar 2011225
Feb 2011317
Jan 2011259
Dec 2010193
Nov 2010172
Oct 2010108
Sep 201097
Aug 201041
Jul 201086
Jun 201059