karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the mvn url handler really usable?
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 04:47:47 GMT
Is there a description we can reproduce this problem every time. TBH I've
not encountered any of such problems by now. If you've
something reproducible please report an issue at team.ops4j.org. The problem
will be located in the pax-url modules (maybe an aether update is required).

Kind regards,
Andreas