karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Rename admin service to instance service
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:16:31 GMT
On one hand I'm with Charles; but on the other hand I think we should not be
caught up by backward compatibility. That's what major releases are for and
we should increase karaf's usability if we have a chance to do so, even if
it means to set up some already existing users... --> +1 to the rename; tbh
I was always curious about the name :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas