karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf & ServiceMix In Action
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:11:06 GMT
Hi,

The book is in the starting block. We have discussed with Manning
editor a new title name and table of content. It will contain a
chapter about JTA/XA. Gert and myself will start to work on the
chapter one after DevoXX

BTW, I will present JTA/XA during this webinar too :
http://fusesource.com/resources/video-archived-webinars/ --> Part II:
Transaction Management with Apache ServiceMix and EIPs

Regards,

Charles