karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Rename admin service to instance service
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:09:16 GMT
Hi JB,

This is an interesting suggestion but we should be backward compatible
with what we have done before. That means that if we modify admin:*
command name then we have also to modify the script in the bin
directory from admin into instance. BTW, that could be a bit annoying
for operations guys having create scripts to start/stop instances or
create new instances as they will have to change admin into instance
into their scripts (sh, perl, ...) ! Be careful.

Regards

Charles