karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Several proposals
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:08:20 GMT
+1 for point 1. This is mandatory and also an incredible feature which
is not well documented and not know by a lot of user <config/> and
<configfile/> except  from us and karaf features file for http/war
+1 for point 2 but be carefull as suggested Ioannis
+1 for point 3. That will question users about what is kar, what can
we do with KAR, what is the added value of KAR instead of packaging
everything in a ZIP ;-)