karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Several proposals
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:04:37 GMT
Another proposal comes from Gert.

The purpose is to support "version range" in the <repository/> tag in a
features descriptor.

As we support version range in the feature (for instance <feature
version="[2.5,4)">cxf</feature>), the <repository/> tag should also
support version range.

I'm going to raise the corresponding Jira.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré