karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Suggestion to keep info up to date
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:41:57 GMT
Hi Charles,

for the commands, it should be already the case, as we have the
cmdhelp-maven-plugin.

I think that it could be interesting on the features-maven-plugin to
have a help goal to generate the list of features, including description
and info.

Waiting for that (I will raise the Jira), I'm gonna create this page by
hand.

Regards
JB

--