karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: feature names are potentially ambiguous?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:53:14 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

I second you on that.

I agreed to use a full qualified feature name, but I don't like the
result as well.
FYI, to avoid to loose users, I created features name aliases.

I think we should revert the name (I will do it if all are agree). If,
as David said, some feature name are ambiguous (for instance jndi), I
have no problem to change to more descriptive name (for instance,
aries-jndi-service or whatever).

+1 to revert the feature full qualified name usage (I will take care of
that).

Regards
JB

--