karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Karaf 2.2.4 and new MBeans bundle start level
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:39:20 GMT
Hi all,

Christian saw a "bug" in Karaf 2.2.4 (vote in progress).

Karaf 2.2.4 includes a set of new MBeans bundles. These bundles use the
default start-level (60) and so are not considered as system bundles.

However, from a semantic point of view, these MBeans bundles should be
seen as system bundles.

I'm going to update the trunk and karaf-2.2.x to define the start-level
as the others Karaf system bundles.

The question is: should we cancel the Karaf 2.2.4 and change the
start-level ?

My vote is:

+1 to cancel the release, make the start-level change, and re-cut the
release.

Regards
JB
--