karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of Felix Declarative Services Capabilities for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:35:02 GMT
Thanks Jamie. I have other improvements I am adding in meantime (unit tests, archetype, more
JMX).

Thanks,
Scott

On Sep 12, 2011, at 11:14 AM, "Jamie G." <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> Thank you for bringing this work to our attention. This will take some
> time to review, we'll be sure to reply to this thread with any
> questions.
>
> Cheers,
> Jamie
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Scott England-Sullivan
> <sully6768@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have implemented a basic set of components that allow management of the Felix Declarative
Services implementation.  It contains some basic shell commands and JMX MBean operations and
contains a feature definition.  It is something I have used for some other work I have done
and thought it might be of use to others.

>> You can review the code on github:
>>
>> https://github.com/sully6768/sandbox/tree/master/karaf/ds
>>
>> I also have the code merged into a fo rked karaf repository for both the trunk and
karaf-2.2.x branches and can issue a pull request if that is appropriate: