karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logo proposal
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:00:53 GMT
re 44: The text looks squished or like 4:3 television stretched to 16:9.  I think the text
needs to be about 30% taller and the feather shrunk so it starts over the diagonal line of
the K.  I'm not sure what people mean about white on black -- would the feather remain in
color?  Seeing it would be great.

With the current choices I favor 45.   If 44 can be better proportioned I think I would prefer
44.

thanks
david jencks

On Oct 26, 2010, at 5:41 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> I've created a wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/KARAF/logo.html
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 14:33, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think we need to reduce the number of options a bit and then have a
>> vote / poll (I certainly don't want to push the feather if i'm the
>> only one liking it).
>>
>> 2010/10/26 Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org>:
>>> What is decision - do we use logo with feather? We can create the Karaf logo
in two variants: black on white and white on black.