karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Manual using scalate now in svn
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:36:08 GMT
The problem you've seen is slightly different I think, as when embedding
karaf in a webapp, ideally we should be able to shield karaf from the web
server itself.  But i'm not sure if we can do something about that as the
Main class is loaded from the web app classloader and it's too late to do
anything about that, so the only way I think is really to hack the web
server to hide the log4j / slf4j / commons-logging classes from the webapp.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet