karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release planning
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:06:00 GMT
I've created the following Jira entries to track the currently planned
releases:

Apache Karaf 2.1.1:

Apache Karaf 2.2.0:

I'm more than happy to pick up RM duties on these releases. As to a timeline
for these releases I'm very open to suggestion. I'll concentrate first on
identifying issues for 2.1.1 inclusion while the 2.2.0 trunk continues.