karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Trenaman <trena...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Adrian Trenaman, our newest committer!
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:34:19 GMT
  Thanks all!

Am really thrilled to be on board - am also itching to get committing,
particularly around the deployment and usability aspects of Karaf. I've
been a user for so long - back since Karaf was just a baby ServiceMix
Kernel - it's great to get an opportunity to contribute at a higher
level. Hoping to commit some nice code over the next few weeks around
the Karaf Archive tooling.

On that note, what do 'we' as a group prefer...

+ Lots of regular commits, or small numbers of large commits? (Methinks
the former!)
+ Git or SVN? (have been an svn user for some time *blush* but am
getting all excited about git)

Cheers to all,
Ade.