karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo proposal
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:26:32 GMT
The feather is much too big in comparison with the text in #2 and #11.
And I wouldn't stick the feather somewhere. And sticking the feather into the
top of the Karaf/bottle makes it look like an inkwell.

Try to shrink the feather and as suggested by David Jencks let it start over the
diagonal line of the K of Karaf.

Best regards,
Lars

--------------------------------------

Lars Heinemann
FuseSource
Email: lars.heinemann@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: lhein77

Am 27.10.2010 um 11:19 schrieb Łukasz Dywicki:

> Hi,
> Take a look: http://tinyurl.com/karaf-logoff
>
> Regards,
> Lukasz