karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Manual using scalate now in svn
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:33:48 GMT

Ok, the patch is already provided, see KARAF-256.
About your side note :)
Just did take a look into it, well it's not about the war url handler that
is taking care of this. Like with the
deployer which was contained within Karaf, it just alteres the URL so
someone else can take care of the
"bundle", or better in this case take care of the standard war file and make
it to a bundle. Right now this is the pax-url project, here specifically the
pax-url-war.