karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject RE: Logo proposal
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:19:55 GMT
Hi,
Take a look: http://tinyurl.com/karaf-logoff

Regards,
Lukasz

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Nodet [mailto:gnodet@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:30 AM
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Logo proposal

I think the feather would stay in color, but the text + picture in
black allows a variation in white (if put on a dark background).

2010/10/26 David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>:
> re 44: The text looks squished or like 4:3 television stretched to 16:9.
 I think the text needs to be about 30% taller and the feather shrunk so it
starts over the diagonal line of the K.  I'm not sure what people mean about
white on black -- would the feather remain in color?  Seeing it would be
great.

> With the current choices I favor 45.   If 44 can be better proportioned I
think I would prefer 44.

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Oct 26, 2010, at 5:41 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>> I've created a wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/KARAF/logo.html
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 14:33, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I think we need to reduce the number of options a bit and then have a
>>> vote / poll (I certainly don't want to push the feather if i'm the
>>> only one liking it).

logo in two variants: black on white and white on black.

fill
'Apache',
the

have